In Buruplast we have a machine park composed of 20 plastic injection machines, with clamping forces ranging from 100 to 1.100 tn. The machines are equipped with high quality peripheral devices, not only to facilitate the work of our operators, but also to optimize de injection process.
This way, we are able to assist and fulfil most of the plastic component needs that the sector demands.
Just in Time order management
On top of the existing technology, we also work with advanced management tools to be able to supply the products fulfilling our clients´ standards and timescales. We ensure the high quality of the factory´s services and products, allowing for Just in Time strict management.
Management + technology = market leadership
20 machines from 100tn. to 1.100 tn.
We have injection machines available that give response to the products which our clients demand. We can manufacture components from 1 gram to 4 kilograms
What can our machines do?
- Conventional plastic injection
- Metallic components over-injection
- Some machines are prepared for 2k injection
Main brands of our injection machines; ENGEL, NEGRI BOSSI, KRAUSS MAFFEI and ARBURG
OTHER MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
Decoration of parts, assembly, ultrasounds.
Apart from the injection process, we have work stations which are 100% configured to carry out the subsequent processes:
- Welding by ultrasound
Metrology laboratory with a measuring arm probe and scanner.
BURUPLAST has the metrology laboratory in an acclimatized room; this is where measurements are made both for the manufactured products and the manufacturing tools.
Several software systems for the optimization of production. .
BURUPLAST has made a big investment in software, which makes it possible to manage a high number of orders, always fulfilling delivery dates. This is possible thanks to the following implemented tools:
- • Software for management of selling programmes: It gives us a good insight of the medium-term demand changes of our clients.
- • Software for sequencing of production:It optimizes our production batches, tool changes and necessary manpower, as well as giving us an insight into whether the delivery times will be fulfilled given the available resources.
- MRP: : It ensures smooth supply of materials to cover our selling programmes
- On site data capture: We can obtain manufacturing statistics instantly: A preview of manufacturing orders, OEE for each production batch, etc,
- ONLINE manufacturing control: It lets us instantly identify inefficiencies in the manufacturing orders which are being processed; this way, we are able to act and correct them quickly.
- Location warehouse management: It lets us know the location of each manufacturing product, significantly improving the workforce efficiency and eliminating risks in deliveries.
How do we apply the available technology?
Find out about our services and products and discover everything we can do for you.